Thursday, August 10, 2017

Sending a Hug in a Mug

Hello again!
Dropping by one last time tonight to share another card...
I've been playing around with some stamps from Craftin' Desert Diva's, Coffee Trolls... they are too stinkin' cute!!!
I stamped the sentiment and this little cutie with black ink from Memento and colored her with Copic Markers in shades B000, R20, R22, R24, R01, E00, E02, E93, G07. I added some white accents with a gel pen and Wink of Stella to her hair.
I inked up the background with distress oxide inks in Worn Lipstick and Broken China, than splashed some water onto them. I die cut the edges with Lawn Fawn's puffy cloud border and Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats.  I scattered some sequins from Little Things from Lucy's Shop. 

I'm linking this up to


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Holy guacamole, this is the cutest card ever!!

Teresa Kline said...

hello michelle! super cute card, fabulous sponging! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Shylaa Shree said...

A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@ATSM
Adhiraacreations