Sunday, July 16, 2017

July 16: Paper Sweeties July 2017 New Release Rewind!

Hello crafters!
Welcome back to the last day of the Paper Sweeties Release...

Here is a list of the new products...

I used some distress inks, picked raspberry and salted ocean, to watercolor the background than die cut the cardstock with the Rectangle Scallop Frames
I used the smallest frame and a sentiment from Kindness Matters stamp set.  I combined an older set, Let's Party. I colored the candy with some Copic Markers in shades RV10, R81, R85, BG000, BG11, BG15. I added some sequins you can find in the Sweeties Shop. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye, the doily is from Michaels.
I am adding this to Just Us Girls

Hop along with the design team for some inspiration

3 comments:

The Craft Princess said...

SWEET card!!! I love the use of the doily :) Hugs...Janie

Nancy said...

I really love those candy pieces! Great card Michele! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Elton said...

Playing catch up after vacation! So many fabulous cards on your blog while I was away Michelle. Your Paper Sweeties are exceptionally CUTE!!