Thursday, June 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties Challenge - June 2017 Anything goes!

Hello there Paper Sweeties Fans!
Happy June 1st!!!
Time for a new challenge...
Hope you will play along with us at Paper Sweeties...can't wait to see what you create!!!
Here is my take on the photo...

I used a few Paper Sweeties stamp sets, Homegrown, Fresh Baked, and Love You to Pieces
I randomly stamped the background with black ink from Memento and colored with Copic Markers. I'll edit this post later and jot down the colors I used. I added a twine bow and some scattered some sequins you can find in the Sweeties Shop! 
Come hop along with the design team for some inspirtaion!

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

14 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Absolutely adorable my dear!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING all the cherries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Oh, what a sweet card, Michelle! Awesome background stamping and wonderful coloring on the cherries!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Michelle, this is so cute! I love how you've created a pretty new paper from these little stamps--so smart!
Take Care!
Michele

Leanne said...

Oh so pretty, love the background, it is so awesome!

Linda Callahan said...

Love those,bright red cherries! Sweet card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly charming Michelle!! It reminds me of my late mother-in-law. My husband often talks about the cherry pies she made using fresh cherries from the tree in their front yard!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, I love the whole cherry pie theme, your colouring is AMAZING! those cherries look real! love the strip of vellum with the cherries clipped to it too, a really AWESOME card! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such a darling card!!!!

Kelly S. said...

Soooo cute! Makes me want to get out some fruity stamps, great inspiration!!

Michelle said...

I love this card so much, Michelle! Especially the cherries! :-) Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Lisa said...

Love love love your background you created! So beautiful! Awesome card!

MHK Designs said...

This looks good enough to eat! Your coloring is fabulous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness, Michelle - this is just cute as can be! Can I come and hang out in your stamp room and let some of your creativity rub off on me! The addition of the pie and rolling pin is fantastic and love how you popped the die cut cherries and attached with a clothespin! LOVE!!!!!!!!!