Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sending hugs

Hello there!

I'm stopping by tonight to share a card with you.

I love the color palette over at My Favorite Thing's Color Challenge 69...

As I am typing this post it dawns on me that I did not get inky for this card! I used only dies and colored cardstock!
 All dies are from My Favorite Things, Die-namics Stitched Flowers, Die-namics Sending Hugs, and Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I scattered sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I am also adding this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thanks for peeking!!

Michelle

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a FUN card Michelle! Love the colors and your design with all of those pretty little flowers!

Teresa Kline said...

hello michelle! this is gorgeous and I luv the fact you didn't get inky....I luv to create cards like this as much as using ink...so pretty! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Maria said...

Gorgeous card with all the lovely flowers, Michelle! Wonderful design!

Amy Seigler said...

Love the colors you chose for the flowers! Great use of the dies! Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!