Monday, May 15, 2017

May 15: Paper Sweeties May 2017 New Release Party!

Hello there!
Today we continue the Paper Sweeties May Release...
Here is what is available for purchase today

Today I am using Circle Scallop Frames Sweet Cuts, Howdy Y'all, and Handmade for You
I have been on a felt flower making frenzy!  For all the flowers in this post I used dies from Sweet Cuts Pretty Posies and Hippoty Hoppity Easter Wishes
I used the scallop cirlce dies to die cut  kraft and white cardstock than I layered them  and stamped the sentiment. Button, twine and burlap ribbon are from Michaels. 
Pattern paper is Lawn Fawn.
For this card I wanted to create sunflowers using the scallop circle dies...totally love this!!!!!!
 I used kraft cardstock for the flower centers and colored cardstock for the blooms. I embossed the centers with white embossing powder and the stamp set, Love You to Pieces. I trimmed the leaves from felt and added some sequins found in the Sweeties Shop. The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye and My Favorite Things.
These next two tags use the new set Handmade for You! There are so many awesome sentiments just perfect for all your handmade crafts.... I used the coffee die from Keep Calm and Drink Coffee. I inked it up with Color Box cyan ink. I made my felt flowers using Pretty Posies and Easter Wishes ( links found above)
This tag uses a die from Sweet Treats ( the bottom of the gumball machine ;) Same flower dies as above. I used green ink from Color Box. I trimmed leaves from felt and added buttons and twine. Felt is from Papertrey Ink.
Don't forget to play along with the Paper Sweeties May Inspiration Challenge...
 
there is still time to enter for a chance to win some Sweeties goodies!!!

I am also playing along with Addicted to Stamps and More

Hope you hop along with us for some more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

Michelle

6 comments:

Maria said...

Awesome projects, Michelle!! Wonderful Father's Day card with the scallopped circles! The felt flowers are so gorgeous, too!!

The Craft Princess said...

Wow you were busy creating!!! Great projects :) Hugs...Janie

Lisa Elton said...

Delightful projects Michelle! Love the sweet felt blooms!

Nandini said...

All the projects are really sweet and adorable. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. All the very best and hope to see you soon. Nandini, DT

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous selection of goodies Michelle, and I love your beautiful felt flowers and leaves.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Debbie said...

Be still my heart with all of those amazing felt flowers and leaves ... beautiful with buttons in the center too!!!