Saturday, May 6, 2017

Celebrate Your Day

Hello there!
Just stopping by to share a few cards!

For this card I used stamps from Jane's Doodles, Birthday Wishes, Cake and Thankful.
I stamped the sentiments and leaves with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers. I used shades Y11, Y13, Y15, C1, C3 and C5.  The stitched circle dies are from My Favorite Things. I scattered some enamel dots.
I am adding this to


****************************************************

For this card I used stamps from Jane's Doodles again 😁....
...Birthday Wishes, and Cake. I inked up the background of white cardstock with distress inks in salty ocean, picked raspberry and mustard seed with a round sponge aplicator. Than I added a few splashes of water. 
I stamped the sentiment and cake with Memento black ink and colored the flowers with Copic Markers in R81, R85, Y13, Y15, and G12. I brushed on a little Wink of Stella glitter. I added a few clear gems and a doily from Michaels. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. I cut the center panel with a stitched rectangle die fromLil' Inker Designs.
I am adding this to


Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Michelle

14 comments:

Barbara Schiassi said...

Wonderful card! this color palette is fantastic and your design perfect! Love the images you used! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Esther said...

What lovely cards, Michelle! They're both so vibrant and eye catching. I love your card for our grey and yellow colour challenge. Clean, modern, stylish and with a real sense of depth from the layers you've used. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More :)

~amy~ said...

Michelle, these are both FABulous!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful cards Michelle! The yellow and gray are perfect together and I love that cake!!

Nonni said...

Two super cards! Our contemporary color palette really suits your leaf stamps and I love the layout you used, those sentiment circles really pop up from the card base so well and the enamel dots were the perfect addition. Wonderful CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Maria said...

Wonderful birthday cards with great design, Michelle!! Love how you arranged the leaves and circles with sentiments on the first card! And, second card is full with awesome color with the water colored circles and sweet cake!

Sarah Gray said...

Both cards are stunners, Michelle! I love the pretty circles that you have created on your birthday card - I must try that. However I REALLY love the crisp and graphic look of your yellow and grey leaf card - perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous pair of cards...love them both but your birthday cake looks like so much fun.

Nikki Spencer said...

Love this card Michelle! The cluster of yellow and grey on the crisp white is so effective. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun clustering - looks great in the yellow & gray too. Thanks for joining in at STB.

Teresa Kline said...

sweet cards, I luv them both...fun style on the first one and awesome color combo! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Patrice said...

Both gorgeous cards, Michelle. I especially love that bright yellow and grey combo and the funky leaves you've used! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

inkeverywhere said...

I think your images work well with these colours - both bold and funky. Chantell Just Add Ink

Chloe said...

Such gorgeous cards Michelle. I absolutely adore the first one. The colours, the layout and the white space is all so perfectly balanced. Thanks for joining us this week at JAI - Chlo