Friday, March 17, 2017

Magical Birthday Wishes

Hello there!

TGIF!!!
Hope you are enjoying some beautiful weather in your neck of the woods!
Us New Yorkers are dealing with some crazy March weather...just happy the sun is bright today!

I'm stopping by to share a cute card with you...
I followed the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch

and the theme from Happy Little Stampers

I used the stamp set and dies from Pink and Main's magical unicorns...utterly adorable!!!! I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers in shades RV00, RV10, RV13, Y11, Y13, Y15, B00, and B01. I added some white accents with a gel pen.
I watercolored the background with some distress inks in mustard seed, picked raspberry, and salty ocean. Than scattered some sequins from Lucy's Shop.
I used a stitched scallop die from Lil'Inker Designs and a scallop die from Avery Elle. 
I'm still following The Daily Marker's 30 day color challenge...love to watch Kathy color!

and I am also adding this to Cute Card Thursady...celebrations

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!
Have a great weekend!

Michelle

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE tack on the sketch Michelle!! That little unicorn is adorable and I like the spring colors!

Inkyfingers said...

What an adorable card Michelle! I love the soft, pastel colours and the dripping colours are a great design feature!
Thank you for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous...love your wonderful smooshing, so magical.

Michelle said...

Wow! Amazing colouring on the cutest unicorn ever! Great card, Michelle!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the sketch!

Maria said...

What an adorable card with the sweet unicorn!! Very pretty water colored background, too!!