Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Come What May...

Hello there!
Tonight I am playing along with Kathy Racoosin's 30 day coloring challenge...my first time participating, although I have admired the previous times but was just a spectator!

I am also following the challenge with Curtain Call...
I pulled out my go to cactus set from My Favorite Things, Sweet Succulents. I stamped using antique distress ink from Ranger. 
I colored the succulents with Copic markers in shades YG61, YG63, and YG67. The pots were colored using shade E41 and I also placed few dots using the colorless blender. 
I inked up the background with ColorBox inks in pistachio and moss green, the banner uses moss green. The banner die is Spellbinders. The sentiments are from Mama Elephant, True Friend. I used black ink from Memento. I embellished with some wood veneers from Studio Calico and clear drops from Papertrey Ink.
Also adding this to Addicted to Stamps and More...

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Michelle

5 comments:

Joyce Casaldi said...

Super cute card Michelle! Makes me want to color some succulents.

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely sweet card!

Lisa Elton said...

Marvelous card Michelle!! Love the little wood bits you added!

Julie B said...

Love the sentiment with those succulents, works well.
Thanks for sharing at this week's ATSM Anything Goes challenge. :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a perfect take on the inspiration photo!