Monday, December 1, 2014

Baked With Love and Warm & Bright...

Hello there!

The count down to Christmas has begun in my house! No tree yet, still cleaning up from Thanksgiving.

I have a couple of challenges I wanted to play along with...

CASology...


and Color Throwdown...


I wanted to play around with some of my favorite stamps from Paper Sweeties...

 Fresh Baked Stand Add Ons, I'm Having a Tea Party, Happy Summer, and Sweeties Wagon. I used black ink from Hero Arts and Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen. 
Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink, dies are from Lil' Inker Designs and sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Next card is for showCASe your style...

What a great inspiration photo...

For this card I pulled out an oldie but goodie from Papertrey Ink, Snowflake Flurries. The stitched die is Lil' Inker Designs.

I used a whole bunch of inks, Color Box orchid, surf, orange, scarlet and canary, and Memento teal zeal. Black ink is Hero Arts, cardstock is PTI, sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!!

Michelle

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME cards!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Two fabulous cards Michelle! Ii love you pie on the wagon. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

Rosemary said...

wonderful set of cards!! love the fun, bright design of the second one!

Charlene said...

Beautiful card!! I love the sweet one with the wagon and awesome stamping on the last one!

Deepti said...

These are awesome :) Love the colorful second card a lot !

Jen W. said...

Loe both of these, Michelle! Your bird card is so sweet and I love the added white accents. And your second card is so fun and festive! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Lisa said...

That little bird perched on the wagon handle is adorable ~ cute card! And your second card is OUTSTANDING!! Love the festive colors and design, nicely done Michelle!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such pretty cards. Love the darling image on the first one. The touch of white (with the pen) looks great. The colors are so cheerful on the second card. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Judy1223 said...

Two fabulous cards! I adore that bird pulling the wagon...such sweet images and lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Melissa said...

Mmmm...pie!!! Such a sweet image too! :) I just love the stitched borders!

Your second card is so bright and festive! Makes me smile looking at it! :)

Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!