Sunday, July 6, 2014

Welcome, little one

Hello there!

It seems these days my card making attempts are few and far between! However, I have been enjoying summer vacation with the kids!!!

Today I had a chance to create and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to play along with...

Curtain Call...these bright colors are awesome!


and The Card Concept...oh my baby!

...and...CAS-ual Fridays...hearts in summer colors


And since I am in need of a baby card...

 I am smitten with this little chick stamp from DeNami, Valentine Chickie!!! I stamped it repeatedly trying to connect the banners...love it!
 The sentiments are from WPlus 9, Kisses and Cuddles.  I used a whole bunch of Copic Markers to shade the images in and black ink from Hero Arts.
 The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh, of course! The cardstock is Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Hope you are enjoying the summer!

Michelle

13 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is just way too cute! I love your sweet line of adorable little critters, the perfect baby card!

~amy~ said...

super cute...love those chickies!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

Lisa said...

Michelle those little chickies look adorable all lined up!! This is a cute baby card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Super sweet card Michelle and perfect for both challenges! Love the chickies! Thank you so much for sharing with us at both the Curtain Call and the Card Concept!

Deepti said...

Awwww so adorable :) love those cute little chickies :)

Debbie Bonczek said...

I'm a sucker for those Denami chicks. They are absolutely adorable, as always. I love the bright colors you chose for decorating. Fabulous one-layer card.

Maria said...

Oh, my goodness! What a darling baby card! You are making me want to buy some DeNami stamps! Those little chicks are too cute! So sweet all lined up! Great coloring with the copies, too!

Deanna Dean said...

Michelle this is so darn cute! I just love the little chicks from DeNami. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is adorable! You stamped those little chickies perfectly in a row. Love the sprinkling of sequins, too. This fits in with our challenge this week at Just Us Girls, too (http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/). Check it out.

Jingle said...

Awwww! Those chicks are SO sweet! Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Summer Lovin' Challenge with summer colors and hearts at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a great take on all the challenges! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Card, Concept, the Curtain Call and CAS-ual Fridays!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Great combination of these challenges! Love the fluffy little chicks! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays and The Card Concept!

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness! Love those little chickies! Thanks for joining CASual Fridays!