Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties July Inspiration Challenge #21 - 'Patriotic Prints'

Hello there!

Happy July 1st!!!

A new month...a new challenge over at Paper Sweeties...here is the beautiful inspiration picture for you to use...

 I hope you will join our monthly blog hop...

 I had such a fun time creating this card!!! I have a friend who has a 4th of July birthday... she will get a kick out of this!

 I used the star and bell stamp from Homespun Holidays to create the background. The coordinating Sweet Cuts dies were used also. The sentiment is from the set Congradulations. The twine and rusty bells are also from the Sweeties Shop!!!
All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I embossed the panel with a Cuttlebug folder.  The labels were cut using Spellbinders dies.  The gemstone flourishes are from Recollections. I used inks from Color Box in chianti and true blue, WPlus9 in old gold and Hero Arts black.

I am entering this card into a few challenges...
Retro Sketches

The Paper Players... I used twine, blue and birthday
and finally The Pink Elephant...


13 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is awesome.. love the stamped background.

LeAnne said...

Very cute card, and I have a friend with a July 4th birthday too...I guess I'd better get busy, huh?!!! Fun elements make for a real fun card! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

Lesley Croghan said...

Cool card, Michelle!

Maria said...

Wonderful background stamping! What a fab card! Your friend will love it!

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful and perfect!

Lisa said...

Michelle this is charming, love the country look!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so sweet!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! The background stamping is perfect! I love the bells and the bling! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players!

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful card!! Happy 4th July!

Debbie said...

Oh my, so clever Michelle! I especially love the 'liberty bell' you added to your design!

Nance E Salkeld said...

Beautiful card, Michelle. I'm a big fan of Paper Sweeties! Great use of the xmas bell and star for July 4th. Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge for Anything Goes! Nance, DT

Mynn xx said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the use of the bell image! Awesome! HUGS! Mynn xx

Mynn xx said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the use of the bell image! Awesome! HUGS! Mynn xx