Monday, July 7, 2014

Lovin' Paper Sweeties

Hello there!

How is the weather in your neck of the woods...pretty humid and sticky here. And worst of all, my hair has been a frizzy mess!

 Well, let's get onto the real reason we are here...card crafting!

I have a few challenges I am playing along with...

CAS(E) this Sketch....


Oh, the possibilities with this sketch!!! 
and also, The Pink Elephant...

I knew the banner I wanted to use...
Bloom & Grow from Paper Sweeties has become one of my favorite go to sets and coordinating Sweet Cuts dies!  The rainbow and cloud is Rainbows and Roses. The sentiment is Banner Wishes


I used Copic Markers to color. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh. The stitched die frame is from Mama Elephant. Black ink is Hero Arts.


Next challenge is The Shabby Tea Room....wow, this photo has me drooling!


No-brainer which Paper Sweeties stamps I wanted to use!!!

Showering you with love, boots and coordinating Swwet Cuts die. The sentiment is Splish Splash. The background die plate and cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The button, doily and ribbon are from Michaels.

I stamped the boots with Hero Arts soft blossom and colored them with Copic Markers. The sequins and aqua twine are from Pretty Pink Posh.  The hint of pattern paper is Carta Bella. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!

Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE both of these Michelle! Those polka dot PS boots are just so darn cute aren't they!! Humidity and hair are NOT a good mix are they!!??!!

Lesley Croghan said...

Wow! Both are fabulous!

Nance E Salkeld said...

Fabulous cards. Great banner card. I love the Paper Sweeties too and almost used the same banner on my card. Thanks for sharing at The Pink Elephant Challenge! Nance, DT

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards! I love the first one -- it's so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!
And your second one is so pretty -- I love those sweet boots!

Robin K. said...

Let's not even talk about the hair!! I haven't bothered flat ironing mine in days- LOL!! Your first card is a fun take on that sketch and the second card is gorgeous!!!!

Debbie said...

Oh WOW, Michelle ... both cards are fab-u-lous, but I am swooning over the pink and aqua card with those sweet polka dotted boots - LOVE it to pieces! Thanks for sharing your amazing work with us in the Tea Room this week!!

Sam Simpson said...

That Hello banner is super cute and I love the way that you have used the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

jacirascrap said...

Lindo demais!!! TUdo como pedido no tema do Desafio e um toque a mais que deixou ainda mais maravilhoso!!