Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bravo

Hello again...

Just want to share what I created for...

Curtain Call....


 and I new place for me, Keep it Simple .....

 I created the splatters using some ink and water and blowing it with a straw....this was a trend a while ago I always wanted to try! The inks are from Color Box heliotrope, Memento love letter, Hero Arts soft blossom and black.
 I used the stamp set Oh Happy Day from Avery Elle. I punched some circles with Spellbinders dies from pattern paper and embossed vellum. The flower and cord are from Michaels. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh. The enamel dots are from Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow Michelle this is fabulous! Love the splatters and the cluster of cuteness in the center!!

Deepti said...

Way to rock the challenge, I love the way u were inspired :) U inspired me !

Maria said...

Pretty colors and fab design! Very creative...love it!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous splatters Michelle! So glad you joined in the fun @ Keep It Simple :)

artful-notions said...

Michelle, this is a wonder! Caught my eye in the lineup, and had to take a closer look. Everything is a winner here, the splatters, the sweet circles the whole arrangement! 'Bravo' to you!

Ros Crawford said...

Love this card Michelle ... so artsy!