Thursday, January 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties January Release Rewind!

Hey All!

Well, unfortunately the release part has come to an end...sigh!
I hope you will enjoy the last day of the Blog Hop. Today we share with you our creations with a combination of new and previously released stamps.

Here is what I made...

I have truly fell in love with the stamp set Stand Add-on 6!!!  and
Cupcakes & Sprinkles!!!  I also used I'm Having a Tea Party ( table, vase and steam) and Live Laugh Love (scroll used as shelf).


I used black ink from Hero Arts, chestnut ink from Color Box. I colored the images in with Copic Markers. The clear gems are from Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have fun hopping along!

Michelle




Blog Hop List:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

 

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my what a cute scene you created.. very create and super cute..

~Tammy~ said...

You really knocked it out of the park with this release! I love every single project you created! You are one clever and talented girl!

Lisa said...

I agree 100% with Tammy!!! You seriously nailed the new sets. this card is beyond cute!!!

Maria said...

Super sweet, Michelle! Such a warm and cozy kitchen scene you created here! So creative...love it!

artful-notions said...

Such a sweet scene! Love every detail.

Debbie said...

Michelle, I can tell you really enjoyed creating with the new products this month. Each project you created was even more creative than the next! I am completely smitten with this yummy scene -- using the scroll as a shelf is brilliant -- SO CLEVER!! Thank you for ALL of your beautiful work this month -- WOWOWOWOWOW!!!