Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Paper Sweeties January Release Party!

Oh my gosh!!!
Today is the day...the stamps are available for purchase in the Paper Sweeties Store!!!



Here are the new sets:

What's New

Cupcakes & Sprinkles
Sending Sweet Thoughts
Sending Sweet Thoughts Sweet Cuts
Sweetie Pie
Stand Add-on 6 (previously named Fresh Baked)

For todays card I used Cupcakes & Sprinkles and Sweetie Pie...


I was hoping for a strawberry patch look. So I searched the web and found this picture and tried to copy...


I colored the strawberries and flowers with Copic Markers. I used a white gel pen to embellish the flowers and berries. I stamped all images with Hero Arts black ink. All cardstock is Papertrey Ink. I added some clear gems to some of the flowers. The black ribbon, button and yellow twine are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying the January Release Blog Hop...


Blog Hop List:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

Michelle

 

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely fabulous card ... Love how you can make such elegant creations with just about anything

Annette Allen said...

how cute.. loving all those strawberries..

Rosemary said...

you definitely achieved the look you were going for, michelle! absolutely gorgeous card!

Deepti said...

This is so sweet and adorable :)

Maria said...

So very lovely with all those strawberries, Michelle! Lovely design and sweet PS sentiment!:-)

Amber Kroening said...

Gorgeous!

Debbie said...

Michelle ... GASP! I am absolutely head over heels in love with this adorable card! You've really hit a home run with your stunning creations for this month's release. This card is AMAZING!!!

Lisa said...

SWOON!!! LOVE LOVE this card, you did such a great job Michelle!

~Tammy~ said...

Girl you nailed it! I am loving what you have done with this release! You have showed off the stamps in so many fantastic and simply beautiful ways! Girl LOVE seriously LOVE!

Lindsey said...

Your cards for this release have been amazing!!! I adore all the different ways you've added texture to your cards and your coloring has been fabulous.