Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties January Release Countdown!

Hello again!

Welcome back to the Paper Sweeties Blog Hop for the January Release!!!



Here are this month's new products:
What's New

Cupcakes & Sprinkles
Sending Sweet Thoughts
Sending Sweet Thoughts Sweet Cuts
Sweetie Pie
Fresh Baked
Today I am showing you what I created using Fresh Baked...



How adorable are those warm pies...mmmm yummy!!! The rolling pin and heat are soooo cute!!!
I also love the sentiment!
After I stamped the images with kraft ink from Papertrey Ink, I colored them with Copic Markers. I embellished the pies and hearts with a white gel pen. I also added some clear sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

I had a blast using this set...I hope you enjoy the gift tags...



I used wet cement ink from Hero Arts and then colored the cupocakes in with Copic Markers. The twine is from The Twinery. The buttons and cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. The tag punch is Recollections. And some more clear sequins...just love them!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you are enjoying the Blog Hop!

Blog Hop List:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
 
Have fun!!!
 
 
Michelle






 

10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow these are perfect.. i totally love them..

Debbie said...

OMG, Michelle -- swoon! The card is so clever and yummy, but I am in love with those sweet tags! As a matter of fact, I'm going to CASE your idea for a make and take at the next show Paper Sweeties will be attending!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Oh. My. Goodness!! I love that CAS card with the rolling pins and pies! Your bling placement is perfect! Those cupcake tags are just adorable!!

Maria said...

Wow, Michelle! Your card is so very creative...LOVE IT! And, those tags couldn't be any more sweeter!

~Tammy~ said...

SMITTEN! I am totally SMITTEN! Those tags stole my heart and are you the most clever devil with your card! I LOVE IT!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable, Michelle!

Happy New Year, too! Been too long since I've been here. :)

Lisa said...

What a GREAT idea for a CAS card Michelle, love it!! And those tags are stinkin adorable!!

Kristi Schurr said...

What a great use of the stamps! So clever and sweet!♥

Rosemary said...

super sweet card, michelle!

Deepti said...

oh so yumm!! love the addition of sequins and subtle colors :)