Tuesday, January 7, 2014

In the mood to Waltz....

Hello there!

I have a bit of exciting news to share with you....I have a little guest spot on the
Waltzingmouse Inspiration Blog today!!!!

Here is a sneak peek of what I created...




Hope I sparked an interest...come stop by the Waltzingmouse Inspiration Blog and let me know what you think!

Hope to hear from you!

Michelle


Supplies used: Waltzingmouse Stamp sets: Sewing Box Christmas, Blessed By You, Victorian Frippery,  Season Of Love Tags.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye
Inks: Hero Arts Shadow Inks in Pumpkin Pie, Just-Rust, Butter Bar, Soft Yellow, Soft Brown, and  Black. ColorBox Ink in Magenta. Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores. Copic Markers. Stampendous embossing powder in detail white.
Accessories: Sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps. Bells from Michaels. Bakers twine from The Ribbon Reel. Rustic twine and button from PTI. Other ribbons and small pearl head pin from Michaels. Leaf pin from The Ribbon Reel. Gems are Recollections.


 

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

congrats on being featured by waltzingmouse!! all of your cards are absolutely fabulous!

Lisa said...

YAY for you Michelle!!! I'm off to check them out!

Lindsey said...

Yay for you! Off to get a better look...