Thursday, January 9, 2014

I Miss You

Hello there Ladies (and maybe Gents)!!!
I have been on a card making rampage lately!
It feels good to create on a whim and actually like what I create!

So today I am playing along with CASology... and decided to jump on the bubble band-wagon!


I also followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches...

And I came up with this...

The word bubble stamps and dies are from Papertrey Ink, Bubble Talk. All cardstock is also PTI. The sentiment is from W Plus9, Fresh Cut Florals.

For the inks, I used Hero Arts black, ColorBox in curry, boysenberry and harbor. I scattered some clear sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps.


Thanks for peeking!

Michelle




 

14 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fun speech bubbles Michelle, love the vibrant colours too. Thank you for joining us this week at CASology.

Deepti said...

Wow this looks perfect !! beautiful CAS card

Amy O said...

Oh, I love the word bubble cluster! Very fun and right on trend. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Joyce said...

What a perfect card for the bubbly challenge. I love your colorful speech bubbles, perfectly accented with sequins. Thank you so much for playing along with CASology this week.

Lisa said...

Speech bubbles...perfect for this challenge Michelle!!!
Cute Cute card!

Lindsey said...

LOVE this interpretation of bubbly!!! I would have never thought to go that direction. I'm so glad you've had time to stamp and that you love what you are creating...it's a good feeling, isn't it?

Karen Haman said...

Awesome card - great use of the sketch! Love the splatter of sequins!

Jen W. said...

Cute! Love those "sketchy" word bubbles and their cheery colors! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Joni nina Andaya said...

Love this Michelle! What a fun card :)

Darnell J Knauss said...

Oh, yeah, uh huh, that's what I'm talkin' about! This is CASliciousness in its finest form!! Totally love this, Michelle! Hugs, Darnell

Judy1223 said...

Michelle, your speech bubbles are so perfectly arranged and such a great color combination...I adore this card! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!

Jen Timko said...

i just love everything about this! The word bubbles are perfect for the sketch! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Cindy Lovell said...

Awesome card,Michelle! I love the bubbles and the sequins! Great colors!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, michelle... makes me want to get a speech bubble stamp set!