Friday, September 21, 2012

Some cards...some challenges

Hey there bloggers!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend with some lovely weather!

I really need to apologize to all my creative friends here in blogland....I have been neglecting you and I am truly sorry for that! I am finally use to the different school schedules : drop off, pick up, lunch duty, soccer...whew! So, I'll be coming around to your neck of the woods soon to drool over your beautiful creations!!! See ya soon!

Onto the cards I want to share with you...
This first card is for The Ribbon Reel  Challenge Blog... use colors in photo, chevrons and ribbons.
                                                          Can we say 'GOR-JOUS'!!!!

Here is my  card...
I embossed the white cardstock with gold embossing powder. The smaller snowflake stamps and sentiment are from Hero Arts, the larger snowflake is Waltzingmouse. Black ink is Hero Arts.











The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye, except chevron pattern, that is from American Crafts. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The ribbon is from Michaels, the lace is Webster's Pages. The leaves are Prima. The pearl pins are from Joanns, the crystal pin is Maya Road. Cardstock is Papertrey Ink.

My next card is for Colour Q ....

here is what I created ...

I had the hardest time matching 'razzleberry'. In the end, this is the closest I could get. The cardstock and buttons are from Papertrey Ink. The stamps and dies are from Clear and Simple Stamps. I used Copic markers to color the candies. The labels die is Spellbinders. The polka dot pattern paper is digital from Two peas in a Bucket.










I am also entering this into Moxie Fab , the movement challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!

                                                               Michelle

13 comments:

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Michelle, fun design, I love the candy jars! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ this week.

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle! I love the banners, and the perfect take on the pastel colours too.
Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Lin said...

Love your gold and pastel card, Michelle!

Lisa said...

These are both fantastic Michelle! Love all of the banners and snowflakes on the first and those sweet candy filled jars on the second. great work ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Both fabulous card's Michelle, love how you used this weeks colours. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Deanna Jean said...

Both of your cards are great. I love all the little details. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Maria said...

Gorgeous cards with sweet banners!!! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs!

Keilly said...

Beautiful Christmas card Michelle, I love those banners and the colours are perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel x

Rosemary said...

both cards are just gorgeous michelle!! loving all the banners!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

N@ Ali said...

two beauties! thank you for joining us at the colourQ ; )

Lenet said...

gorgeous ! Love everything about it . Thanks for joining us at the ribbon real

Marybeth said...

Love your candy jar card just too cute. Very pretty banner card too. I love making those, and your snowflakes are a beautiful touch. Congrats on your mention at ColourQ