Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Wishes

Ahhhh! What a nice relaxing morning. I'm not rushing the kids out the door to get to school. I'm enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee, writing this post and eagerly waiting for you to visit!

I have a card for two challenges....

The Ribbon Reel


and
Moxie Fab: Tuesday Trigger


Here is my card...

I used pattern papers from My Mind's Eye.  Cardstock from Papertrey Ink. I embossed the white panel with my favorite Cuttlebug embossing folder, Victoria. The bird stamp is Inkadinkado. I used peacock ink from Color Box, antique linen distress ink and black ink from Memories. Labels die is Spellbinders. The scroll die behind the label is Memory Box.
Isn't that crochet flower beautiful!? My mom made it!!! She is so talented!  The pearl brad is Recollections. Twine is PTI.  Branch die is Sizzix. Feathers are from Michaels.
That sweet little tag die is Flourishes. Sentiment is PTI. Butterflie die  is Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle 

21 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Ah...que belos passarinhos e flor de croche!!! Aqui também está fazendo uma ótima manhã!!!

Rosemary said...

so soft and beautiful, michelle!! love!

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a beautiful card! I love the soft blue and the bird stamp you used. TFS and have a wonderful day.

Lisa said...

Wow Michelle this is just as soft and lovely as can be! Love the pretty crocheted flower clustered with the leafy die and feather. This little trio of birds is adorable...GREAT CARD!!!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Michelle this is gorgeous! I love the shabby chic birds!

Lucille K said...

Such a sweet take on the trigger; just love the birds and the soft feel of this pretty card :)

Margie H said...

Such a pretty card - love that flower!

Linda Beeson said...

So soft, so adorable! LOVE the birds.

Helen said...

Michelle, I just love your card! Wow! All the beautiful textures and patterned paper and those three little birdies are too sweet!! Your clever mum - that crochet flower is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel Challenge this week. Happy Easter!

Helen - TRR DT

Helen said...

I also meant to say that I love that sentiment on the top right side-bar of your blog!! I may have to put that as my status on Facebook - brilliant!!

Pauline said...

Oh my goodness Michelle, this is just a dreamy creation!
Love the papers, the vintage bird image, and the beautiful crocheted flower. So pretty!
Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!
Have a great Easter xx

Michelle said...

What a pretty card, Michelle! So sweet, and such a great response to the trigger!

Linda said...

what a gorgeous card!!! Love what you have come up with for this challenge.That bird stamp is great-I may have to have it myself :)

Maria said...

Elegant soft beauty that is so stunning! Sweet trio of birds all in blue! Lovely choice of dp, butterflies, ribbon, and pearls! You do this style so well and it's so very lovely! Happy Easter, hugs!!:-))

Cyndie said...

Oh, wow--how lovely! I love all the elements you have combined for these challenges--such pretty patterned papers, cool embossing, crocheted flower, soft birds, and great shading!

Brenda said...

Just beautiful Michelle! Those blues and those birds! Stunning! And yes, that is a gorgeous crocheted flower!
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter Michelle!

Keilly said...

Oh Michelle, this is so beautiful and the cute bird image is adorable. Love your pretty crochet flower too. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Ros said...

So beautiful! I love the flower made by your Mom

Marie said...

Love the soft delicate colors, Michelle. Great LO.

Lenet said...

I love it! so soft and delicate.
Thanks for joining us at the ribbon real.